Friday, May 6, 2011

Invited to a Sales Party?


Several friends have started sales businesses recently....Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Herbal Life ... I usually avoid these things, and am a terrible customer as I like to buy stuff rock bottom, do not wear make up, and it is hard enough to get the basics covered as it is.

Maybe I should just have them all over for a ladies nite, have them bring their catalogs, as long as no arm twisting, sales pitches, or party bookings occur.

Simply visiting & hanging out is seriously under rated these days, I only need new stuff every now and then, and I am usually broke when it is time to buy stuff. I have been wanting a couple of the 2 cup glassware containers & glad I know someone who can order them when I am ready to.  

I remember the time the preacher's kid & later my nephew got a job at Kirby.  It lasted until about 30 of his closest relatives & family freinds purchased a new vacuum.

Man, I sound grumpy in this note, but not really. Just wondering how to support & encourage friends without losing my shirt....and the acquisition of stuff is the least of my concerns or the root of them... is anyone selling household organizing & clean as you go robots on the cheap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here: